Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award...

"Beautiful" is a very subjective term...everybody can evaluate it from different perspective...but for me "beautiful" is come from the honest heart and can make their close person smile n laugh n happy...huhu...so thanks to imma coz make me feel so beautiful n happy...

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award
Thanks to Imma coz gave me this nice award...hehe...

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently
sorry...i don't hv so many bloggers friend...just blogging syok sendiri je...hehe...so i pass this award to all who read my blog...

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award.
dot dot dot

4. State 7 things about yourself
1. I am a wife to Mohammad Rizal and ummi to our naughty's son that make my life colourful...
2. I am working on IT world...focus on software development area...
3. love to read a novels...
4. crazy watching drama on tv...whatever type...but after get married, hobby running slowly coz so many thing to do loh...
5. i am a family oriented women eventhough i am working...usually i leave from opis on time 6pm okeh...hehe...and i'll make sure my job done on opis hour...
6. Drive every morning n evening with my naughty boy Mikael about 25KM on weekdays...just both of us...
7. I love my family so much...


***this is my 2nd award from blogger. my 1st award will update later yerkk...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails